I just wanted to give you an update on some of the improvements and fixes we did in this week's release. The following improvements were made:
- We added more variables to contract templates.
- The option to issue refund payments on an invoice was added.
And we squashed a lot of bugs. The following issues were fixed:
- An employee or contractor was unable to view a job profile created by an admin or account owner.
- An employee or contractor was able to access and modify all of the Settings. They are now restricted.
- An error was occurring when running test transactions for Stripe and Braintree.
- Some variables were not rendering in email templates.
- Email attachments were not visible in the email preview.
- The wrong ShootQ events were appearing on an external calendar when synced.
- Jobs and Events were not updating on an external calendar when synced.
- The job date was showing "no date" even though a date had been selected.
- There was an issue syncing the ShootQ calendar to Google calendar.
- Additional contacts were not able to be added to a job.
- Multiple tax rates were showing as a consolidated total on an invoice.
We fixed a bunch of other smaller issues as well.
Thank you again for your patience as we continue to add features and functionality to the new ShootQ platform.