In today's release, we made some improvements and fixed some bugs. Here are the details.
On a standalone invoice, you can now edit the product description field if necessary.
There were some formatting issues with how the client booking site was appearing in a mobile browser. These have been resolved.
The ability to add a brand new contact when creating a New Job has been restored.
The package price was displaying a zero dollar amount on Step 3 in a proposal. That has been fixed.
We resolved an issue where the subtotal was displaying a zero dollar amount on a standalone invoice.
When creating a proposal, a payment schedule was not able to be selected. Also, it wasn't possible to create a custom schedule. This functionality has been restored.
The "Pay" button was missing in the client view of a standalone invoice. This has been fixed.
We also addressed an issue with requesting a password reset while logging in.
We will continue to add more features and functionality in the coming weeks, and also address any issues that arise. If you find any bugs or would like to give us feedback please email our development team at firstname.lastname@example.org