We had a small release this past week to fix some outstanding issues. Here are some of the more prominent bug fixes.
- Fixed: Emails were not sending from ShootQ.
- Fixed: There was a problem adding attachments to email templates.
- Fixed: Clients were getting an error message when clicking on a link to a standalone invoice when the invoice was created on a job that did not have a client area.
- Fixed: When trying to sync up a Square account under Settings > Payments, Invoices & Taxes, an error was occurring ("An error occurred. Missing required parameter 'client_id"). This has been addressed and a Square account should be able to be synced to ShootQ.
- Fixed: On the Square payment form, the credit card fields were not editable and clients could not enter their information to make a payment.
- Fixed: When the date format (under Settings > Company Info) was set to DD/MM/YYYY, variables were still showing dates as MM/DD/YYYY.