We did a quick release to fix the following issues.
- Fixed: When clients were paying by Square, an error was occurring: 'dict' object has no attribute 'json'
- Fixed: There was an issue running a test transaction for Stripe under Settings > Invoices, Payments, and Taxes
- Fixed: When a client responded to an email sent from ShootQ, the email was recorded. However, the email was not showing sender and recipient information.
- Fixed: When a client was responding to an email sent from a contact (not a job), the client's response was not recorded in their contact profile.
- Fixed: There were some errors when choosing a plan and adding credit card information under Settings > Plan & Billing
We also did some other minor enhancements and made some improvements under the hood.