The big news in today's release is that we've introduced workflows for your Leads! This is basically a series of tasks that you can set up to help guide you through your sales process until a lead becomes a booked job. We also fixed some issues with the Stripe and Square merchant integrations plus resolved a few other bugs. Here are the full details:
New Feature - Lead Workflows
Now you can apply a workflow to your leads to help you with your sales process. A workflow is a series of tasks that you do in the course of taking a new lead to the point of becoming an active, booked job. We'll be adding further automations and functionality in the coming weeks but learn how to set up and use a lead workflow in this help center article or check out this video.
- For standalone invoices, you can now select a due date in the Invoice Due Date field if that invoice only requires one payment. You don't have to create a payment schedule. To change the payment due date, just click the Clear button at the bottom of the invoice under the Payment Schedule section.
- When creating a company under the Contacts tab you can now associate existing individual contacts with the company. Previously you could only add new contacts to the Company record. You can also now remove contacts from a Company profile as well.
- Fixed: There was an issue with refunding payments via the Stripe merchant integration.
- Fixed: On a job, there was an issue adding additional contacts under the job's Contacts and Emails tab.
- Fixed: Some users experienced an "Invalid value for parameter `redirect_uri'" error when clicking 'Authorize' while syncing up their Square merchant account under the Settings tab.
- Fixed: Some Google users experienced a "400 Error: redirect_uri_mismatch" error when syncing up their Google calendar to ShootQ under the Settings tab.
- Fixed: The filters for Booked Jobs and Leads on the Calendar were intermittently showing the incorrect jobs.
- Fixed: The Lead Board under the Leads tab was not automatically refreshing the count for Active Jobs.
- Fixed: The primary contact on a job was being deleted if the job was deleted. Primary contacts will now remain in the system if the job is removed.
- Fixed: On the Lead Board under the Leads tab, the Active Jobs link was linking to All Jobs under the Jobs tab. Now it just links to Active Jobs.
Those are just some of the things that we were working on recently. We'll have another bigger release later this month. As always, feel free to reach out to our support team via the chat messenger if you have any questions or need assistance.