Great news! We added a bunch of new features and improvements this week.
You can now see conflicts when scheduling a new job or entering a new lead. This is phase one of this feature and it will get even more powerful next month.
You can also send an email to a specific job using a unique email address for each job. If you need any help with this...plz chat with support.
OTHER NEW FEATURES, FIXES, & IMPROVEMENTS:
• Studio Contract Signing: If the studio signs the contract first it will change the status of the job to Active. A warning will be displayed if this is the case because some workflow actions might be triggered when this happens. If the clients sign it first it does not transition to active. So, it only transitions to active after studio signs the contract.
• PDF Printing Issues: The columns of the PDF no longer overlap and the layout is more consistent.
• Fixes to tax calculation for add ons and client-site display
• Event Personnel Assignment: New events/tasks are assigned to the Personnel assigned for the job (previously it was assigning it to the signed in user)
• Added New Zealand Dollars in currency choices
• Fixes to Contact Form: Lead wasn't created if event location wasn't specified
The new mobile app is coming soon! We should have it out next month! Thanks for your support.
The ShootQ Team